Would you like to make a difference in the lives of low-income individuals in Howard County? Do you have time or talent to give?
CAC is always appreciative of volunteers who can help in any capacity, especially:
• At our Food Bank, sorting and stacking donated foods
• At our Head Start Centers, reading a story or engaging with low-income preschoolers
• At our Community Garden, harvesting vegetables for the Food Bank
• At our main office or our North Laurel/Savage Multi-Service Center, assisting with administrative work or putting a particular skill (photography, design, etc.) to use
• At special events
• In your school/workplace/community, conducting a food drive for the CAC
o (Sample fliers and tips to help you set up a successful food drive can be downloaded here.)
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Ashley Groves, Volunteer Coordinator, at 410-313-0703 or email@example.com.
To apply to Volunteer please click here to fill out an application.
To find more information on hosting your own Food Drive please click here.
© Copyright 2013 - Community Action Council.
All Rights Reserved.