Would you like to make a difference in the lives of low-income individuals in Howard County? Do you have time or talent to give?
CAC is always appreciative of volunteers who can help in any capacity, especially:
• At our Food Bank, sorting and stacking donated foods
• At our Head Start Centers, reading a story or engaging with low-income preschoolers
• At our Community Garden, harvesting vegetables for the Food Bank
• At our main office or our North Laurel/Savage Multi-Service Center, assisting with administrative work or putting a particular skill (photography, design, etc.) to use
• At special events
• In your school/workplace/community, conducting a food drive for the CAC
o (Sample fliers and tips to help you set up a successful food drive can be downloaded here.)
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Ashley Groves, Volunteer Coordinator, at 410-313-0703 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply to Volunteer please click here to fill out an application.
To find more information on hosting your own Food Drive please click here.
Community Action Council is an Equal Opportunity Service Provider. Discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital status, sex, age, disability, physical appearance, gender identity, sexual orientation or political affiliation is expressly forbidden.
© Copyright 2014 - Community Action Council.
All Rights Reserved.